1. A deposit of £100 is required to secure the booking, and the balance is to be paid at least four weeks before the rental date. For shorter notice bookings, the full rental must be paid immediately. Both payments are non-refundable, and we therefore recommend that guests take out holiday insurance which provides cover in the event of any cancellation.
2. Payment can be made by way of electronic bank transfer, secure website payment, cash or cheque. We can provide details for all methods of payment on request.
3. Receipt of the deposit confirms the booking. These terms are incorporated into the booking. You should also read our FAQs.
4. No-one, other than the persons set out on the booking form (which will be sent to you separately), can occupy the property.
5. We reserve the right to cancel or alter the booking arrangements for any reason and without notice, in which case we will return your deposit, and any other monies paid by you to us, to you and neither party will have any further liability to the other.
6. You are responsible for the condition of the property and the furniture and equipment in it. The property will have been cleaned and prepared for your occupation prior to your arrival. You should leave the property in good order upon your departure. An additional charge will be payable if cleaning beyond the level normally required following a standard let is necessitated (i.e. deep cleaning). All damages and breakages are your responsibility and must be paid for.
7. Exclusions. We accept no liability or responsibility (either to you, members of your party, your guests or visitors or any other such person), whatsoever for:
(a) any loss of or damage to possessions or belongings howsoever caused (including, but not limited to, negligence);
(b) the return or safe-keeping of any personal belongings left in the property after the period of hire has ended – please remember to check the property thoroughly before you leave;
(c) Our maximum liability under any term (express of implied) of this contract is further limited, to the extent permitted by law, to refunding to you the amount(s) you paid to us.
8. In the event you, or any person accompanying you, behave in an unreasonable or offensive manner (as to which our decision shall be final), or you fail to comply with the terms of this rental we reserve the right to terminate this agreement, without refund or other liability to you, and without prejudice to any other claim we might have.
9. Candles are not permitted in the property.
10. Smoking is not allowed inside the house, although you may smoke in the garden.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure that the property is vacant at the end of the period of the rental period.
12. Check-out time is 11.00am on the day of departure. Check-in time on the day of arrival is normally 4.00pm, but we can sometimes bring this forward by arrangement.
English law applies to these terms of booking and any disputes will be determined in the English courts.